By downloading any software or sourcode you agree to my license. Please read the license carefully. Please also notice, that libraries packed within my source code releases have their own license which you have to agree to.
Lingolu DemoLingolu Demo
- Installer for Windows with xna und directx runtime. After installing just run from start menu. Run LingoluSettings to change resolution and stereo settings.
Wiimote Virtual Reality Desktop
- Installer with xna und directx runtime. After installing the configuration files have to be adapted to your self built setup as descibed in the technical article.
- Zip file with the following content:
- External libraries: OpenCV, EmuCV, Wiimote Library - Please also notice their licenses
- Tgex source
- Tvrx source
- VRDesktopDemo source
The source is for Microsoft VisualStudio 2008 Express Edition and uses Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0. After extracting please start the solution file in the VRDesktopDemo directory. Before you can execute the demo, the opencv libraries dlls have to be found. Either copy all files from VRDesktopSrc\ExtLibs\OpenCV\opencvlib
to the output directory of the VRDesktopDemo project or copy them into any directory that is included in your system path.
Jaina - Princess of Andria
Binary for Windowsjainasetup.exe
- Installer with xna und directx runtime. After installing just run from start menu.
I also wanted to create a xna .cc for the Zune player - the game runs nicely on the Zune - but somehow the .cc installer exits with strange security errors... Still have to solve that...